Sunday, October 25, 2009

Door Prize Winners

I would firstly like to say a big thank you to all you ladies who came along to my Open Day on Saturday, it was a great success and it was lovely meeting you all.  I am looking forward to the first Stampin' Card Workshop on 2nd November, hope you are too!  I would especially like to say a big Thank You to my wonderful friend Jane who came along to give me moral support, which was greatly appreciated, also to my mum for helping out on the day.

Well, I have picked the names from the Door Prize entries and the winners are as follows:

1st Prize - Emily Miles
2nd Prize - Marilyn Hulbert
3rd Prize - Anne Maddison

I will be contacting you all in due course to arrange delivery of your prizes.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations ladies, you have some lovely prizes. I know you will enjoy them :)
    Well done to you too Kerry, you did brilliant, the day was very enjoyable. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete