Friday, October 23, 2009

New Workshop Dates


I am holding a monthly workshop on a Monday at Whitminster Village Hall, just off J13 of M5, here are the dates:

2nd November 2009
30th November 2009
25th January 2010
22nd February 2010
22nd March 2010
19th April 2010

I am also thinking of running some Saturday Workshops too, so keep an eye out for the dates which will follow shortly.

Have a busy day preparing for the Open Day tomorrow so just a quick post to show you another card I made.




I used Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and Not Quite Navy cardstock and stamped an image from the "Simply Said" set onto Whisper White Card in Old Olive ink.  I stamped the small flower from this set 3 times and cut and layered them onto the main image with Dimensionals.  I layered the image onto Close to Cocoa card and paper pierced the corners.  I used my Scallop Edge Punch to create a border and then layered Chocolate Chip Designer Series Paper and Not Quite Navy cardstock on top and finished with a grosgrain ribbon knot.  My sentiment is from the "Ovals All" set and cut out using the Scallop Oval and Oval Punches.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment