Saturday, February 6, 2010


The 3 layouts for my class are all created using the "Spiced Cider" Designer Series Paper.  I have teamed this one with Close to Cocoa, Really Rust and Chocolate Chip Cardstock along with a Whisper White background sheet.  The stamp set I used is "One of a Kind" and the larger flower is stamped using the Whisper White Kraft Ink onto the Close to Cocoa cardstock.  My journalling spot is "empty" as I want to fill that in when I have more time, but I created this with two circles of card then lightly stamped the smallest flower image with Close to Cocoa onto the Whisper White Circle and drew faint lines for guidance for my journalling.  I used some embellishments from the Hodgepodge Hardware kit, a couple of silver brads and a Ribbon Slide which works really well with the 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon.  The flowers are punched out using the Boho Blossoms punch which co-ordinates with the "One of a Kind" stamp set.  I used a template from the SU website for the Chocolate Chip shape that is peering out from the Close to Cocoa layer and drew around the edge to define it using the White Gel Pen, this would be great for some hidden journalling or extra photographs.  My title was stamped using "Big Deal" which is on loan from my wonderful friend Jane {{waves to you}} and on my ever growing wishlist!!



Recipe:
Stamps: One of a Kind, Big Deal Alphabet
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White Kraft
Cardstock: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Really Rust, Spiced Cider DSP
Accessories: Hodgepodge Hardware (brads/ribbon slide), 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, White Gel Pen
Tools: Boho Blossoms Punch, Scallop Circle Punch,

No comments:

Post a Comment