Friday, February 19, 2010

Thank You's

Just a quick post tonight as it's Friday and I try to make an effort to sit and relax in front of the Television!!

I needed to send some "Thank You's" so I designed this little square card that was quite simple so that I could create several cards swiftly.

I used "Happy Moments", which is nothing unusual at this moment in time!!  My background was created with the Jumbo Handle and "Its Beautiful" wheel with Versamark and layered some So Saffron Designer Series Paper along with a border punched using the Eyelet Border Punch.  My image was stamped and cut using the 1 3/8" Circle Punch which I coloured using the blender pens and layered onto a Scallop Circle.  The "Thank You" greeting is also from "Happy Moments", a Sale-a-Bration set which you can earn for free when spending £45 from the Idea Book & Catalogue. 

The Sale-a-Bration promotion ends on 28th February so don't delay, place your order with me today to earn one of 4 stamps sets for FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment