Monday, April 26, 2010

Easel Card


I love making Easel Cards, they are so simple yet have that WOW factor.
For this sample I used the lovely "Vintage Vogue" Flower and Foliage stamps.  My flowers were stamped in "Tempting Turquoise" and I used the Heat & Stick Powder along with the Dazzling Diamonds Glitter to create a wonderful sparkle to them.  I added Rhinestone Brads to the centres to add to the bling!
I stamped the fern image randomly over the Whisper White panel using Old Olive ink and then adhered my sparkly flowers on top.  My greeting was from "Basic Phrases", punched out using the Word Window Punch and then adhered with brads to a stamped image from "Frames with a Flourish" which I stamped and hand cut.  I used some of the new 5/8" Old Olive Satin Ribbon on the top right corner of the card and also on the base underneath the greeting.  The patterned paper is from the new Sweet Pea 12x12" stack.


No comments:

Post a Comment