Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tiny Hello's!

Yet again the "Two-step Bird Punch" is out in force, along with "Tiny Tags" and in this case, the tiny "Hello" stamp.

My colours are Not Quite Navy, Barely Banana and Old Olive inspired by the Designer Series Paper I chose from the new Sweet Pea Stack.  My bird was punched from Close to Cocoa cardstock and versamarked using the foliage stamp from "Vintage Vogue".  I stamped the tiny "hello" greeting in Chocolate Chip onto Barely Banana cardstock and punched out using the Medium Jewelry Tag punch, tying a bow with Linen Thread.  I added a piece of So Saffron 5/8" Grosgrain ribbon for some texture.

Click on the picture for a closer view to see more detail.

If you would like to order any products from the current Stampin' Up! Catalogue or new Mini Catalogue, just email me at stampinkerry@aol.com and if you have a Paypal account you can pay using your Credit/Debit Card and have your order shipped direct to your door!  Cheques are also welcome!

Back tomorrow with details of the 3D Class that I held last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment