Thursday, April 29, 2010

Vintage Vogue Pizza Box

I have been planning on running some extra classes to make 3D projects but never got any further than trying to sort out dates that were convenient for those wanting to attend so last week we agreed on a date and I set to work planning the project.  Originally I had set aside several Saturday's for extra classes but found that most people already had family commitments so if any of you local ladies have something in mind you would like to do, just give me a shout and I can organise an evening to suit!

Anyway, onto last night's creation.  The request for last night was a Pizza style box that contained mini cards and a Pop Up Treat Holder!  As I am loving "Vintage Vogue" so much I had to sneak it onto these projects so spent Sunday (in the motorhome between my son's races) planning the box and contents.  The colours I chose are of course my favourites at present, Old Olive, Rose Red and Chocolate Chip, what a combination!
Here is a close up:
We used "Vintage Vogue" for the flowers and foliage then the greetings are from "Sincere Salutations" and made four cards all in different colour combinations with different greetings on.  We also stamped inside on the inserts.

The Pop Up Treat Holder is quite quick and easy to create, just as well, as we were running over time (nothing unusual there!).  Once again, using the same stamps as for the Pizza Box, we stamped the foliage all over the Rose Red Card to create a background then layered strips of Chocolate Chip, Old Olive and Very Vanilla accross the middle of the holder and ahdered at the back.  Our flowers were stamped and hand cut, a Rhinestone Brad attached and then Dimensionals to layer and adhere to the holder.  The 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon is just perfect for this project and when you pull up on the bow, the hidden treat is revealed!




If you would like to come along for an evening of stamping, chatting and fun, just email me or give me a call for further details.  I am available for classes during the day and also offer one-to-one crafting sessions.

Thank you for stopping by, and thank you to those lovely ladies who came along last night to create these projects, I hope you had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment