Monday, May 31, 2010

Scrapbooking Class

I can't quite believe where the time goes by these days, it really doesn't seem like a month ago since my last Scrapbooking Class but June's class is tomorrow and here is one of the layouts we will be creating and hey, no stamping in this one!  I saw a similar layout recently in a magazine and really liked the idea of the squares to create a background on which to layer your photograph and I used it to work with a 12x12 layout. 


The DSP used for this layout are from the "Spiced Cider" pack.  I teamed the Really Rust spotty paper with some co-ordinating Sahara Sand cardstock and punched Scallop Squares from other co-ordinating papers in the range.  We are gutting the Really Rust DSP behind the Sahara Sand layer and will be using this to punch out some of the Scallop Squares. I used some of the Chipboard shapes from the "Batch of Blooms" On Board Batch of Blooms Chipboard Set and covered them with DSP and sanded the edges.  I added buttons and silver brads for texture and dimension to the Chipboard shapes. 

Well I hope everyone has had a lovely Bank Holiday weekend, back tomorrow with another layout.

1 comment:

  1. That is lovely, and no stamping!! Wow. Wish I could come!

    ReplyDelete