Friday, May 14, 2010

Weddings

Another wedding card, this time using the "Vintage Vogue" foliage stamp for my background, stamped in Versa Mark ink to give that lovely watermark effect, so soft and subtle, just perfect for this wedding card.  My bird was punched out in Pretty in Pink from the "Two Step Bird Punch" and stamped with the foliage stamp in Versa Mark, then I inked around the edges using a dauber to add depth.

The branch was also punched from the "Two Step Bird Punch" in Kraft cardstock to co-ordinate with the rest of the card.  I stamped "Mr & Mrs" from the "Tiny Tags" set and punched out using the Medium Jewelry Tag punch and then attached with Linen Thread, through a button on top of the Kraft Taffeta Ribbon.  I needed to personalise my greeting so I printed from my computer on Very Vanilla Cardstock and cut out, using the corner rounder then added some flat back pearls at the top to finish.

1 comment: