Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I had a busy week last week with classes/workshops so didn't really get much time for being creative but I did need to make yet another thank you card.  What lovely colours these are, Rich Razzleberry, Pale Plum and Certainly Celery, mmmmm!

I have been using the "Flight of the Butterfly" set for my demonstrations at this month's home workshops so decided to use it while I had it out.  I used the co-ordinating Butterfly punch and added a Designer Button to the centre of the stamped butterfly.  I couldn't resist the Polka Dot ribbon tied in a knot to blend in with the "Cottage Garden" DSP I used.  My greeting is from "Sincere Salutations".



Sorry for the brief post, I am busy planning for the Extravaganza, places are now slipping away so if you are interested in coming along, don't delay, get yourself booked before you miss out.

Thanks for stopping by 

No comments:

Post a Comment