Friday, June 11, 2010

Thank You's

Once again I am in need of Thank You cards, and when I am at a loose end, which isn't very often, I make myself a batch of Thank You's to keep me going.

I used one of the stamps from the "True Friend" set and also "Tiny Tags" for the greetings on the punched out tags.  I would normally have used Linen Thread to tie a bow on the tags but it seems to have vanished into thin air so I had to resort to the Silver Elastic Cord which works well.  To notch out the corners on the image layer I used the 1/4" Circle Punch.  These colours, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip and Close to Cocoa really do work well together and on this card I added some of the Patterns Designer Series Paper in co-ordinating So Saffron.  My decorative border was created using the lovely "Eyelet Border Punch".

1 comment: