Friday, August 27, 2010

Fancy a slice of Stampin' Up!!!

If you book a Stampin' Up! Party with me for November or January (January is the Sale-a-bration promotion) you get to pick a slice of my cake (not my idea I would like to add, but what a fabulous one it is!) 

Inside each slice of cake is a ticket revealing your prize, from Ink Pads to Stamps, every slice is full of something scrumptious, so what are you waiting for, being a hostess is so easy, just invite your friends, family and colleagues around for a fun evening being creative and at the same time earn yourself some free Stampin' Up! products.  What better way to build your stash!

My cake toppings were created using the Oval Punch for the main flower and the Boho Blossoms Punch for the smaller flowers, adding a Clear Rhinestone to finish.
If you would like more information about hosting a Stampin' Up! party, just email me at stampinkerry@aol.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment