Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tree Trimmings Class

Last night I held my "Tree Trimmings" Class where we made an incredible 6 cards in an evening, quite a push I know but we got there in the end, thank you ladies for coming along, I hope you enjoyed the class and weren't too tired by the time you got home!

We made an assortment of card styles, all using "Tree Trimmings" and used the "Season of Joy" stamp set for the greeting and swirl.  The DSP was from "Merry Moments" which has traditional Christmas colours including Old Olive, Real Red and Chocolate Chip which we teamed with Very Vanilla.
and the final three:

I am going to re-run this class in September so will let you know when I have put some dates together, email me if you might be interested in coming along!

1 comment:

  1. I would be interested in buying the tutorial if you have one...lovely cards, your ladies must have had a busy evening.

    ReplyDelete