Saturday, October 2, 2010

Ornate Flowers

As a Demonstrator for Stampin' Up! I am able to pre-order products before they are released to the general public and also get sneak peaks of Catalogues etc and this is one of the sets I pre-ordered, "Ornate Flowers" which is just gorgeous.

My colour combination is Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz and Baja Breeze.  "Ornate Flowers" is available in Wood Mount and Clear Mount and I chose the Clear Mount option which I just love.  The Clear Mounts come in a DVD style case, they take up less storage space, they are cheaper than wood mount and the results are just as impressive!  All you need to do is invest in a couple of clear mount blocks and you are well away, they are so easy to mount too!

The Designer Series Paper is from "Greenhouse Gala" and it really is gorgeous, I know I say that about everything Stampin' Up! but it's true!!  I stamped the flower image in Pear Pizzazz and then again in Early Espresso and hand cut the flower head from the Early Espresso one, layering it on top of the Pear Pizzazz one to give a decoupage effect.  I used "Tiny Tags" for the greeting and punched it out with the co-ordinating Jewelery Tag punch and tied to a piece of the 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon in Early Espresso.  The leaves were punched from the Two-Step Bird Punch and the tiny circles to the right of the card were punched using the 1/8" handheld punch to which I added Crystal Effects.

I will be putting a class together using these "Greenhouse Gala", details to follow shortly.

If you like any of the products I have used above and would like to place an order, just email me at stampinkerry@aol.com for more information on ordering.

Don't forget, for every 6 orders I receive between now and 5th October for £40, your name will go into a draw to win the "In Colour Kit", see yesterday's post for more details.


1 comment:

  1. I didn't order this set - and now I think I have to! LOL Beautiful project Kerry. X

    ReplyDelete