Thursday, October 28, 2010

Workshop Gifts

I always like to have a little Door Prize Draw when I am at a home workshop and here is October's prize, a cute little gift bag that could contain a sweet treat or small present for someone special.

My colour combo is Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry and Marina Mist.  The stamp set I have used is "Vintage Vogue" which most of you know is well loved by me, it is just so pretty and feminine and works with so many different colours.  I used the vine stamp to create a background on my bag base.  The ribbon is the gorgeous 1/8" Taffeta available in an amazing 13 colours!  I finished off by adding an adhesive Rhinestone to the centre of the flower.


I have a new class starting at Alveston Methodist Church next week, Wednesday 3rd November 10.30am-1.00pm, make 6 cards for £10 or a £20 order, if you would like to book a space, please email, call or text me for more information.

Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

  1. Love the little bag....Vintage Vogue is one of my favorites as well...could you, would you, please post the directions for the little bag?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynda, can you email me at stampinkerry@aol.com

    ReplyDelete