Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Cards.....

I am running a little behind with my Christmas cards, well they are half ready, just waiting to be assembled.  I made myself a vow to make Christmas cards regularly throughout the year this year, but it just never happened, I managed to make 4 in January and that was as far as I got!  Maybe I will run a monthly Christmas Card Class where we make a stack of cards each time then come Christmas there is no rush as they are already done!!  Watch this space for more details!

So here are my cards in preparation for assembly, I will need to make more batches but little by little and I will probably change the design and colour combo for the next ones!

I have used Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler and Baja Breeze teamed with Very Vanilla, how yummy!!  I included some of the gorgeous "Jolly Holiday" Designer Series Paper which is a favourite of mine at the moment.  I used the stamp sets "Season of Joy" for the Poinsettia, "Serene Snowflakes" for the card base background and "Tiny Tags" for that cute little "merry" greeting.

Stop by again to see the finished result!!

No comments:

Post a Comment