Friday, December 17, 2010

A little Gift

I always like to give a little gift to one of the guests at a home workshop and this was what I had created for Lucy's.  I used the "Two-step Bird Punch" to create the Christmas Robbin using the colours Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler, I stamped his wing using one of the beautiful decorative flourish stamps from the "Tiny Tags" set.  The "merry" greeting is also from "Tiny Tags", punched out with the co-ordinating Medium Jewelery Tag Punch.  My gift bag base was Crumb Cake cardstock and onto this I used stamps from the "Serene Snowflakes" with Kraft Whisper White ink which is gorgeous.  To finish I tied Gold Elastic cord at the top in a bow.

If you are thinking of booking a Stampin' Up!, give me a call for more information on how you can earn yourself some lovely free products by having an evening of fun with your friends and colleages!

No comments:

Post a Comment