Sunday, January 30, 2011

Quarterly Team Training with Amanda

Yesterday I had a fabulous day at our Quarterly Team Training at Soberton, Fareham.  It was an early start and I had to leave the house at 6.40am as I needed to pick up Michaela before I met Jane and the others at 7.15am!!  We always stop off for a coffee on the way at the Golden Arches and boy are their Chocolate Brownies good (not at 9 in the morning though, I managed to resist until around 2pm before I had to break the seal!!). 

We were very lucky to have a special guest Michelle Last, who I am sure you know is #1 Demonstrator of the Year in the UK!!  The inspiration stations were fantastic, so inspiring and my SU daughter Caroline was showcasing "Sweet Summer" and demonstrated a gorgeous Pillow Box.  Catherine showed us a gorgeous box and fab technique using cling film and crystal effects (watch this space for more details) and Elaine used "Bliss" for her display and demonstrated a lovely card that encased tea lights!  Michelle demonstrated using the stamp set "Cottage Garden" and showed us some gorgeous 3D items that I know I will be creating very soon.  Well done ladies, thank you for all your efforts, you really gave us lots of inspiration and tips.

Of course, we couldn't all get together without a bit of swapping, here is mine:


I used "Bliss" with a colour combo of Rose Red, Wild Wasabi, So Saffron and Very Vanilla.  My greeting is from "So Happy for You", another Sale-a-bration Set which will be around for just one more month, I can't believe that we are half way through the Sale-a-bration Promotion already!  Where does the time go??

We had a fantastic day full of stamping, creating make and takes, laughing, eating cake and of course learning too!  Being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator really is the best job in the world!

1 comment: