Monday, March 14, 2011

Stampin' Up! Regional Training at Fareham

At the end of February I attended one of the Stampin' Up! Regional Training days which was held at Fareham, these days are open to Demonstrators only and are full of business, fun and excitement, oh and should also mention free products!

I was asked to do a Demonstration using the "Business Basics" stamp set and this is what I came up with, a Post it Note Memo Holder that you can stick on the fridge!!  The demonstration went fine, although a little wobbly to start!!

The Designer Series Paper I used was "Elegant Soiree" and I teamed it with Soft Suede and Baja Breeze.  I couldn't resist using some of the gorgeous 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon as it ties such beautiful bows and the Marina Mist co-ordinates perfectly!

The suspended pen has also been decorated with DSP and I have attached a little tag at the end giving my contact details.

On the back of the memo holder there is a pocket which contains several business cards so that the receiver can hand them out to her friends!

The original idea for this came from a Challenge that was set by Amanda for our last Quarterly Meeting, we were each issued with a Post it Note and the challenge was to make something useful with it!  Here is my attempt:
I have made quite a few different designs but will save those for another time!

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment