Thursday, October 27, 2011

Birthday Wishes

Goodness, where has the time gone, I have a confession to make, it has been one whole week since my last blog post!!!!!!  I have been soooo busy this month, I am afraid that my blogging has become a little lapse but I have lots to show you so will try and spare some time to share them with you.

So today it is Jane's (Jane Cutting, my Stampin' Up! mummy) birthday and as I have been so busy this week, I was sat at 8.00am in my craft room creating her card.  I took some inspiration from the Catalogue for this one and gave it my own "stamp"!

I think this stamp set is just so beautiful, it is called "Everything Eleanor" and is just so feminine with a touch of vintage style.  The large swirl is gorgeous and great for creating backgrounds.  You can find it on Page 57 of the Catalogue, priced at £26.95 Clear Mount or £33.95 Wood Mount and it consists of 8 gorgeous stamps.

My colour combination is Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party and Concorde Crush, all "In Colours" and they work beautifully together.

I also used "French Foliage" on the Very Vanilla layer which I have distressed and daubed with crumb cake ink then the "Birthday Wishes" greeting is from one of the Hostess Stamp Sets called "Happiest Birthday Wishes", a lovely set. 

Can you see the new Punch?  It's hiding just under the Vanilla layer, the new Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border and it is so sweet.

If you would like to earn yourself some exclusive Stampin' Up! products, why not host a party yourself in the comfort of your home, all you need to supply are your guests and I will do the rest!

STAMPER'S 6 VIRTUAL HOSTESS CLUB

JUST ONE MORE SPACE LEFT, CONTACT ME TODAY OR CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE DETAILS.

2 comments:

  1. It is even nicer in real life, thank you so much, especially for brightening up my day too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You completed certain reliable points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will agree with your blog. Birthday meme

    ReplyDelete