Saturday, October 1, 2011

It's here, the new Catalogue....

I am so excited to be able to share the new 2011/12 Stampin' Up! Catalogue with you today.  It is full of so many delicious new stamp sets, patterned papers, punches, Big Shot Dies and some very new things too, including Fabric, yes Fabric.


You can get your own copy for £4.95 delivered to your door, just email me at stampinkerry@aol.com for details.

There are some fantastic changes to the Hostess Benefits this year, Stampin' Up! are giving you more goodies along with more choice!  You don't have to spend all of your Hostess Pounds on the Exclusive Hostess Goodies, you can spend it all in the catalogue if you wish.  You also have the opportunity of purchasing items at 50% off if you party reaches £300, and this could be any item in the Catalogue, even the Big Shot Machine or one of the Alphabet Die Sets.  See the table below for the details.


Well I don't know about you, but I am off to shop now, my Wish List is huge and will have to narrow it down somehow.

Check back soon for details on my new Virtual Clubs and Shares.

No comments:

Post a Comment