Sunday, October 16, 2011

Waterfall Card

Last week we made a Waterfall card at our monthly card class and I decided to do another using some of the new stamps from the Catalogue.  I chose Delicate Doilies and Easy Events.

My colour combination is Pear Pizzazz, Wisteria Wonder (one of the new In Colours) and Concorde Crush teamed with some Whisper White.

We stamped the Delicate Doiles in Concorde Crush ink onto the Wisteria Wonder layer and daubed around the edges, this was mounted onto our Pear Pizzazz layer.

I used one of the new stamp sets called "Easy Events" to create my waterfall images, inking them with Marker Pens to omit the wording at the bottom of each image.



If you would like to see how this card works, why not book a party with me and I will show you how, and at the same time you can be having a fun night in with your friends and earning yourself some free Stampin' Up! goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment