Thursday, February 16, 2012

Elementary Elegance

Onto another Sale-a-bration stamp "Elementary Elegance" along with some of the Everyday Enchantment DSP for this next card.

Here I have used the "Elementary Elegance" SAB set with a colour combo of Poppy Parade, Pool Party and Soft Suede.  The paper at the bottom of the card is also a SAB freebie, Everyday Enchantment and they are truly gorgeous with some great In-colours thrown in.  The top part of patterned paper is from the In-colour stack so it co-ordinates beautifully.  If you spend £45 between now and 31st March you can earn this stamp set or patterned papers for FREE, its such a great offer.

Elementary Elegance co-ordinates with the Curly Label punch which you can see below.  Also don't throw away the centre of the frame stamp as you will see I have used it here with Pool Party ink to create a plain background for my greeting.

We created a sprial flower with Pool Party Cardstock then using the new Postage Stamp Punch from the Mini Catalogue, punched one out in Very Vanilla and cut off all four corners then snipped down each groove towards the centre to create this new style flower.  This is something Shelli showed us at Convention in Disneyland Paris last November.  It adds a real dimension to the card.


I gave the flower some ribbon tails using the Chantilly Lace Ribbon and Old Olive 3/8" Taffeta.

The horizontal border was created using the Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch and this has to be one of my favourites.

So if you and your friends would like to earn some FREE Stampin' Up! goodies, get creative and be inspired, why not book a party and I will share what I love about Stampin' Up! with you!



4 comments:

  1. I just love the flower....I must have missed this at convention!

    Lovely Lovely card. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, and was about to say I must have gone to the loo or something 'cause missed that flower too. Gorgeous card though, lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! Thanks for sharing - think I went to get my camera back at hotel - thought I'd lost it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have pictures on my camera of Shelli demonstrating this, we shall all do a disc swap of Convention photos!!

      Delete