Thursday, March 8, 2012

Finally, the Spring Mini Spectacular....

After a busy week so far, I can finally share with you the projects we created last Saturday at my Sping Mini Spectacular.  I was joined by 25 ladies for a fun packed day of creativity.

Here is the room before everyone arrived:


Everyone had a goody bag and some table treats, all decorated with the Fruit and Flowers stamps and co-ordinating Berry Blossom papers.



We had three sessions where we created the following projects:

Card Carrier with 2 Cards

Magazine File with 2 Cards 


Note Pad Holder

An Exploding Box/Card 

My mum helped me out during the day and prepared a huge buffet lunch for everyone and I am really grateful to her for her support so thank you mum, lots of people have commented on the wonderful food they had.  Laura my downline also offered to come along and help supervise the sessions which was much appreciated.  I also need to thank Jo Dumbleton for letting me teach the Magazine File which was just what I was looking for to hold my cards.

From the feedback I have received, the day was enjoyed by all and ran very smoothly.  I really enjoyed the day myself and can't wait to start planning the next one so if you think you might like to come along and are not on my mailing list please do get in touch.







2 comments:

  1. It all looks absolutely amazing Kerry. Well done! J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the projects look wonderful as usual. Hope things are starting to settle down now after your busy week. X

    ReplyDelete