Friday, April 20, 2012


When we visited France last year I fell in love with the architecture around me, the beautiful narrow cobble streets with lovely brickwork covered with flower baskets and found myself constantly with my camera pointing upwards at the view, a bit like being in New York really!!

These photographs captured just a little of what I loved and I wanted to share this on a layout.


The patterned papers are from "Pocketful of Posies" which is in the April Promotion, so if you place an order with me for £45 you can choose this whole pack of paper for FREE, worth £9.95.  You get 12 sheets of double sided 12x12 papers which are fantastic quality and of course, co-ordinate with the colour families that Stampin' Up! has.

I used a colour combo of Rich Razzlebery, Marina Mist, Baja Breeze and some Pear Pizzazz throw in.

The stamps are "Creative Elements", a set I was given for attending Convention in Paris last year and it is beautiful, gorgeous flowers that you can decoupage and lovely butterfly which looks great coloured with your Marker Pens.



We added some of the spiral flowers amongst our stamped images to create some texture.  The leaves were die cut using the Sizzlits die "Little Leaves", which is a bargain at £4.50.

The next Scrapbooking class is on May 22nd, a little later than usual due to the Bank Holiday at the beginning of the month, places must be booked in advance to ensure I have enough products to create your kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment