Wednesday, June 6, 2012

In one week's time......

.......I will have packed the final things into my suitcase and be on my way to Vienna for the Stampin' Up! Incentive trip for 2012 that I earnt last September and I can't wait.  I am sooooo excited and very proud to be participating at my first Incentive Trip and never imagined that I would earn it.  Myself and 11 other Demonstrators in the UK earnt the trip and we will be joining other Demonstrators from France and Germany in Vienna.  This is the first year where achievers are invited to bring a guest and Jason will be travelling with me.

I have to say a huge thank you to all of my customers who have supported me along my journey so far, without you I couldn't have earnt this trip as my sales were a major contributor to achieving this.  I am truly honoured to be a Demonstrator for Stampin' Up! and it has enabled me to meet so many amazing people, most definitely the best job in the world, and although I put many hours into this, it really isn't work, it's definitely play!

So this little package arrived via UPS a couple of weeks ago, and I have finally had a little time to myself this Bank Holiday weekend to start to think about getting prepared for the trip so guessed it would be a good time to share it with you....


 
A gorgeous exclusive Stampin' Up! Clutch Bag bearing the logo, lined in beautiful spotty fabric, containing our Trip Itinerary, Travel Details and the most georgeous luggage tags.  When I opened the package I was soooo excited and my family know I am a little crazy but they also know how much Stampin' Up! means to me so didn't expect anything else really.

Stampin' Up!'s working year runs from October to the end of September and I achieved the Trip at the beginning of September 2011 then the Incentive Trip follows the following year.  Now I have to share some really exciting news with you as at the beginning of May I acheived the 2013 Incentive Trip to Salt Lake City, Utah which is totally amazing and I can't quite believe that I have earnt it already.  I am incredibly proud and I know that I have worked hard to get where I am, so all I can say is that anything is achieveable if you put your mind to it.  If you don't get to where you want to be, at least you will know that you tried your hardest which is all you can ask of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment