Saturday, August 4, 2012

Reason to Smile

This stamp set will give you every "Reason to Smile", it is just so delicate and pretty.

Here I have just used the shaddow stamps to create my image so no use of the Stamp-a-ma-jig this time.

My colour combo is Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzazz teamed with Whisper White.

I used one of the new Framelits Label dies as a base for my flower image, these dies are just so brilliant, quick and easy to use and create great mats for our stamps as they cut larger sizes than our punches.  I spritzed with a Crumb Cake Marker Pen then daubed around the edge in the same colour.  The background uses another stamp from the same set.


The greeting is from "Petite Pairs", a set I use so much as the greetings are so varied and this one fits lovely inside the Oval Punch.

Remember this stamp set is only available during August and you can purchase it for £14.95 in Clear Mount or £18.95 in Wood or why not earn it for FREE with a £60 purchase.  If you are not local to me and would like to earn this set for free with a qualifying order, I will pay the £4.95 to ship it direct to your door!

Off to Motorcross shortly and have some kits to cut for Monday's class so must dash.

Enjoy your weekend everyone and let's hope for some more sunshine soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment