Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Packaging

When I run a class that includes product I like to "gift wrap" it in all different kinds of ways.
 
The brown paper bags are great for this as you can do so many different things with them, some of which you will have seen on here before.
 
They would be great for giving Christmas presents in too, just a few punched out elements and stamped images and your'e there!
 
 
I wanted to find a way of re-packaging the Faceted Buttons and the new "skinny" cello bags that Stampin' Up! have were perfect for them, they looked so expensive, like diamonds strung together lol!! 
 
The pictures are not very good, I took them on my phone and obviously need a little practice!


2 comments:

  1. Love the buttons in the skinny cello bags!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you get to be so clever?? XXX lovely idea another one to case I think

    ReplyDelete