Monday, January 28, 2013

Smarty Pants!

For this card I have used the "Patterned Occasions" Sale-a-bration stamps, I chose the "smarty pants" image which would be great for teen cards.
 
My colour combo is Pool Party, Calypso Coral and Wisteria Wonder.
 
The papers are from "Sycamore Street", another Sale-a-bration FREE item.
 
There is another sneak peak from the Spring/Summer Catalogue amongst this, I am sure you can find it!
 
I used the Labels Framelits dies for the Pool Party Label and coloured the jeans/trousers image using my Wisteria Wonder marker pen as I wanted to separate it from the greeting which I inked after in Early Espresso. 
 
The flower was punched using the Bitty Punch Pack, I use these all the time and come as a set of 3 small punches, 2 flowers and a circle that is so handy.
 
More use of my Bitty Banners Framelits dies, they are great and I use them for lots of different greetings, not just with the Itty Bitty Banners stamps that co-ordinate with them.
 
 
 
The Calypso Coral ribbon is from the Sale-a-bration leaflet, this free item includes 3 rolls of ribbon along with a pack of 36 co-ordinating buttons.


No comments:

Post a Comment