Tuesday, February 19, 2013

All Wrapped Up

 
I love decorating gift bags that contain presents, it's amazing what you can do with a plain kraft bag.
 
Recently our friend's daughter was 18 and I wanted to "wrap" her present nicely so decided to use the "Hearts a Flutter" bundle to create a quick and pretty gift bag.  The great thing about this bundle is that if you purchase the "Hearts a Flutter" Stamps at the same time as the co-ordinating Framelits Dies, you will save a massive 15%.
 
 
I used Pool Party and Primrose Petals ink, both In Colours.  The ribbon co-ordinates too, this is the Stitched Satin in Primrose Petals, very lovely and creates gorgeous bows.
 
I used a Jumbo Rhinestone to create a little bling!

 
My Big Shot is so useful, here I used my "Typeset" Alphabet to cut out the number 18 in Silver Glimmer Paper.

 
Stamp them, cut them and voila, bunting in a flash!

 
You can order Stampin' Up! products from me anytime, just email me at stampinkerry@aol.com or call me on 07717 068909 for more information.

1 comment: