Monday, February 11, 2013

Wedding or Valentine?

Today's card could be given as a Wedding Card but would equally work as a Valentine one too!
 
I love using the Whisper White ink with Crumb Cake cardstock, this you can see on my heart of hearts!  Both the tag and heart stamps were from the "Hearts a Flutter" stamp set which have co-ordinating Framelit dies to cut them out with ease.
 
The cute label is from the SAB set "Pretty Petites" which has a matching punch which I love.  I used the word "love" from "Pennant Parade" stamps to go inside my label.
 
 
The very feintly stamped ornate from on the whisper white layer is from another SAB set called "Vintage Verses".  I just inked up the outside frame with a marker pen to omit the wording that was in the middle.

 
Lots of spritzing to add a vintage touch.


No comments:

Post a Comment