Saturday, March 2, 2013

Come and say hello....

Sorry that things have been a little quiet around here, with my All Day Class last Saturday and then classes early this week and preparation for the Malvern Craft Show there has been no time for anything!  I will be back with you next week to share the projects from my All Day Class.
 
Today is the last day you can come along and see myself and Caroline at the Malvern Show.
 
We have had two busy days of chatting and stamping with lots of new people and we are looking forward to our final day.
 
Here is a peak of our stand displaying lots of items that Stampin' Up! has to offer along with samples to offer inspiration.

 
We have had so many comments about the set up of our stand, and are pleased how it turned out, my vision fell into place although when I arrived at Caroline's with hardly any room to fit her in I was a little concerned and was beginning to think that 2 tables would have been much easier! 
 
Thanks go to my lovely hubby Jay for all the help he gave me loading the car on Wednesday evening making everthing fit, it really was like a jigsaw puzzle, and not to mention my shelf building family for their support.





 
We have been running a Make and Take session which has been fully booked both days so far, so if you are planning on coming along today, get to that booking table first thing to reserve your place.
 
Thank you to everyone who has stopped by and we will be speaking with lots of you very soon!
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. It was a beautiful stand, all the cards and products were perfectly displayed and it was so lovely to meet you both - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jacqueline, thank you, it was lovely meeting you too, hope you enjoyed your day!

      Delete