Thursday, May 23, 2013

Best of Everything Window Frame Box

A project from this month's Big Shot Class, a box made using the Window Frames Framelits to create the lid and base and again using the Blossom Party Die

The stamps are from the "Best of Everything" set, love it, sooooo cute!

The pictures aren't brilliant but it's difficult to get good light with the weather!


For the base of the box we used the Naturals White cardstock as it's a little heavier than the Whisper White.

We cut two Window Framelits to create the lid and the base of the box.


The daisy flower die cut is my favourite from the Blossom Party die, the leaves are from the Bird Builder punch.


Marker Pens help to create a multi coloured image on your stamps and of course a co-ordinating punch or two make life just so much easier!


Here you can see how the lid was created from the Window Framelit die cut.


4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful - I love the colours you have used - Jacqueline xx
    (Kerry do you mind me e-mailing you - I am a SU demo and I would like your advice on something please - J xx)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jacqueline, of course, just drop me a line xx

      Delete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous !! But I love all your projects. Well done !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful project and a beautiful presentation for a gift.

    ReplyDelete