Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Kindness Matters

I thought I would share a recent card I made for April's team promotions.
 
I used the "Kindness Matters" stamp set which is so delicate and pretty.

My colour combo is Soft Suede, Marina Mist and Very Vanilla.

I have used Marker Pens to ink the Butterflies stamp then punched it out with the XL Oval Punch, layering onto ovals cut using the Ovals Framelits Dies.  Love the Designer Frames Embossing Folder that works so perfectly with the other ovals.
 

 
A little daubing in Soft Suede helps the Butterflies oval stand out a little.  Adore the Fancy Fan embossing folder, definitely one of my favourites.

 
The lovely patterned paper is from the "Natural Composition" pack, each sheet has patterns on which look like they have been clear embossed, so stunning in real life.  The border was created using the Dotted Scallop border punch, love the cute little scallops with holes in!

 
Have a busy few days of planning ahead but hope to be back with you soon!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment