Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Flower Shop

Finally back with some projects to share, hope you enjoyed seeing the pictures of the Incentive Trip to Utah, we extended our trip and visited Las Vegas, Palm Springs and Los Angeles but I am sure you will see some pictures on upcoming Scrapbook Layouts!

Here is a recent card we made at class, using the lovely stamp set "Flower Shop" which has a co-ordinating punch "Pansy Punch".  

This set is so pretty and it's great that you can punch the flowers out so quickly with the Pansy Punch, saves so much time when making a card.  If you purchase the stamps and punch together you can save an amazing 15%.

My colours are from the new "In Colours"

Baked Brown Sugar
Crisp Cantaloupe
Coastal Cabana

such a lovely combination teamed here with Very Vanilla


I also used a stamp set called "Chalk Talk" for the frame and tag, this set is available as a bundle with the matching Framelits dies.

The embossing folder is called "Beautiful Baroque" and it truly is beautiful.

The button is from a pack of the In Colour "Boutique Details" and love the new Ruffle Stretch Ribbon also available in all of the new In Colours.


I am looking forward to share the new Autumn/Winter catalogue with you in a couple of days.

If you would like to make a start on your Christmas projects, why not join me at my all day class, here's the details:

Christmas Spectacular
Saturday 28th September
Whitminster Village Hall
£39 to include £30 product
Lunch and light refreshments

Book your space early as places will be limited
£20 deposit to secure your space when booking
£19 balance due 18th September

supplies
signature

2 comments:

  1. I should have left a comment the first time I saw this. I pinned this on my Stampin' Up board - it has been repinned 88 times! Someone just left this comment - "This is gorgeous!!! I can say this is one of the prettiest cards I've ever seen. I LOVE THE DETAILS!!!" I agree 100%.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm two years late, but I just saw this and it is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete