Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Always to hand

You can never have too many notebooks, mine are scattered a little, one in the car, one in my handbag, one in my craftroom and one in the kitchen drawer!  You never know when something's going to pop into your head and you need to document it before it slips away!

I made some of these for team members, simply decorated in subtle Crumb Cake and Blushing Bride.  The ovals were die cut using the Framelits then stamped with the Hardwood stamp and daubed around the edge to define.

My trusty Gorgeous Grunge made an appearance on the background and the Bitty Punch Pack that I use so often, here little flowers punched from Vellum.


The framed image is from "Chalk Talk" along with the "For You" greeting.  The frame was stamped with Versamark then heat embossed with Pewter embossing powder.  This stamp set has a co-ordinating Framelit set, buy with the stamps and receive a 15% discount.

I tied Chevron around the top to make it a little prettier.


Hope you like!

Remember you can shop online via my shop here 24 hours, 7 days a week






supplies
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment