Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Petite Petals

I had to make a couple of cards to welcome some lovely ladies to my team of "Inspirationals" and also I needed some team cards and here they are.

I am loving the new "Hardwood" background stamp, it is perfect for masculine themed cards but also works well for a multitude of occasions.

Here I made an aperature in a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock using the Ovals Framelits dies.  I stamped that with the Hardwood Stamp along with the Naturals Ivory layer beneath it.  I daubed the edges to add some depth.


I used the Petite Petals stamps which have a matching punch and when purchased together as a bundle you can save 15%.

The wording on this card is from the "Fabulous Phrases" set, a very useful set to own.  I layered it onto a Wooden Element banner then onto a Soft Suede banner cut using the Banners Framelits Dies.

I wrapped around a piece of Blushing Bride Chevron ribbon.


supplies
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment