Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Woo Hooo, the new 2014/15 Catalogue Goes Live!!!!

So it's here, the new 2014/15 Catalogue
 
I am so excited to share this with you today, I think it's the best yet!
 
 
You can view the online version of the catalogue here
 
I have a card to share with you today using some new products!
 
I've used two of the new In Colours
 
Blackberry Bliss
and
Hello Honey1
 
I've used a great new stamp set called "Something to Say", it is full of greetings but then has 3 shapes, a flower, star and heart all of which has a matching punch!
 
 
Well I'm dashing off out to a class now so I will be back with you very soon
 
Put the kettle on and sit back and enjoy the new Catalogue
 
You can place orders via my online shop
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

supplies
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment