Monday, October 27, 2014

All wrapped up!

I love that we have "wrapping paper" in the A/W Catalogue, you can do a multitude of things with it, apart from packaging gifts.  The reverse is a lovely plain kraft colour which can be stamped on!
 
So I had a gift I needed to give and here I used the paper to wrap it, then wrapped some of the gorgeous Chevron Ribbon around tying in a knot.  The paper comes in two different designs, this one and a stripy one, I love them both!
 
 
 
For the tag I punched two pieces in Pink Pirouette and Kraft cardstock using the Tag Topper Punch, then used the Confetti Stars punch to create a pretty border on the craft one.
 
I used my "Amazing Birthday" stamps for the greeting, inking up with my Marker Pens for a multi coloured image, then used the Decorative Label punch to cut it out.
 
I pulled off individual pieces from a strip of the Burlap Ribbon to tie my tag to the parcel then added a couple of Rhinestones for a little bit of bling!
 
 
I love giving gifts and part of the fun is creating the perfect packaging and Stampin' Up! have made that so much easier for me!
 

supplies
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment