Saturday, January 17, 2015

Memory Keeping with Project Life

Each month I run several classes and create lots of different projects from cards to gifts and also scrapbook layouts too.  Time is always against me and I rarely get to share everything I have made with you.
 
Something I very rarely share with you is a Scrapbook/Project Life layout so today I am doing just that!
 
I still love traditional 12x12" scrapbooking but I really do love how quick and easy Project Life is.
 
My layout below has pictures from a family Christening last year and I used the Love Story Project Life Card Collection to complete it.
 
 
The Card Collections are amazing value at £13.50 and include a variety of different sized cards which are all double sided ready to slide into the pocket pages
 
 
You can also purchase Accessory Packs to embellish your layouts and these are just £8.95

 
If you would like to find out more about Memory Making and how Project Life can help you to do this please do get in touch or book onto one of my upcoming classes
 
ooOOOoo
 
Order products online via my shop, registering is free and easy
 
 
Spend £45 and earn a free Sale-a-bration item

 
and don't miss out on this weeks
Weekly Deals



supplies
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment