Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Birthday Candles

Another way of using this stamp set is to create cute candles with the "block" images, rather than layering them up to form a cake!
 
I've used some subtle colours here
 
Blushing Bride
Crumb Cake
So Saffron
 
I've teamed them with Very Vanilla to give a softer look but if you used some nice bright colours this would make a great card for the younger generation.
 
 
I used the Decorative Dots embossing folder on the vanilla layer to add some texture.
 
The greeting is part of the same set
 
I stamped each candle base and cut it out with scissors as I didn't want the whole length of the images, you could of course just mask them out with a Post it Note!
 
 
Hope you are enjoying my samples of this stamp set called
 
"Build a Birthday"
 
and if you'd like to order a set for yourself
 
just stop by my online shop
 
 
or call or email me to order if you are local
 
 
Don't miss out on this weeks offerings, new deals will begin Wednesday morning!

 
 

supplies
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment