Monday, June 22, 2015

I love Swapping!

At Stampin' Up! Events we always participate in swapping and the Incentive Trip is no exception.

This time we made 54 swaps, and here is one of my designs as I changed my mind part way through and used a different design!

I used a whisper white base, then Tip Top Taupe as my next layer.  On the White layer I stamped an image from the "You're so Sweet" stamp set in mint macaron, then stamped the "Just For You" banner and layered it over the wording I'd previously stamped leaving the bracket part revealed above and below my banner.

I punched mint macaron flowers and stuck Rhinestones in the centres then stuck them across the top of the gorgeous new Lace Trim, again in mint macaron.

I punched a petite petal flower and adhered a new In Colour embellishment in the centre, love, love, love!!

I will be heading back home this afternoon and on my return I will be eager to look through the box of swaps I received in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment