Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Flowering Flourishes Watercolouring

This is a card I made a short while ago and it uses the lovely Flourish stamp from "Flowering Flourishes".
 
I stamped the flourish image with Versamark Ink then stamped down onto my watercolour paper, next I dipped this card layer into White embossing powder and heat embossed using my Heat Tool.
 
Next I took an Aquapainter, squeezed the lids of the ink pads before opening and then once opened I used the ink in the lids to paint onto my embossed flourish.  This is called emboss resist.  I used two subtle colours So Saffron and Mint Macaron.
 
My base card was Basic Gray layered with Smoky Slate.
 
 
 "Your'e in my Thoughts" is a great greeting as it can cover so many different occasions when you just need a card to send to let someone know you are thinking of them.
 
I love to use "Vellum" on my cards, it acts as a layer but it's so delicate it doesn't add and weight or depth.



signature

No comments:

Post a Comment