Monday, July 6, 2015

Happy Birthday Blossoms

Another card from my "Birthday Blossoms" class I held recently, one of three that we made.
 
This stamp set is so beautiful and you can never go wrong with a stamp set that contains flowers and leaves, always useful for lots of different occasions.
 
My favourite colour combo of the moment
 
Mint Macaron
Tip Top Taupe
Whisper White
 
I used the new "Thick" white cardstock for the base of my card, I love just how sturdy it is, but would highly recommend that you score the centre fold of your card to help reduce any creasing due to it's weight.
 
 
The greeting is from the same set, if you click on the links below of the products I have used it will take you directly to my shop.
 
I love how the flower image co-ordinates with the Pansy Punch, it makes creating a card super speedy.
 
My favourite "ribbon" at the moment is the In Colour Lace Trim, so delicious and it ties beautiful bows.
 

Product List
Pansy Punch
[130698]
£14.50

supplies
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment