Tuesday, March 15, 2016

In The Meadow class projects

Following on from my previous post, here's another card from my recent

In The Meadow Class

I love how pretty these images are in this stamp set


Watercolouring is so relaxing, you don't need any skills to achieve this beautiful finish, just take an aqua painter, squeeze your ink pad before opening and take ink from the lid to paint with, you will need to continually re-applying ink to colour with.  It doesn't matter if you go over the edges of the stamped image, it just adds to the finished look!


I get so much use from my little flower punch, it really is a must have and comes with two other cute little punches, a heart and a star, the set is called "Itty Bitty Accent Punches", click on the picture below and you will be directed to my online shop for more information.


I still have spaces for my repeat of this class on

Thursday 24th March
at my house

9.30am - 1.00pm
and
6.30pm - 9.00pm

£15 for the card kits or £28 to include the stamp set aswell

For Kits in The Mail, just get in touch, you will need to already own the stamps or purchase them as part of the kit as I am not permitted to supply you with stamped images.

No comments:

Post a Comment