Wednesday, March 23, 2016

More from In The Meadow

The third card from the set of four I created for my

In The Meadow Stamp Class

I just love how simple these images are and how effective a little watercolouring can make them, so so pretty and delicate!


I added a bow using the gorgeous Crumb Cake satin ribbon, this ribbon ties the most perfect bows and comes in a variety of colours!


Would you like to hold this class in your home, contact me for more details on prices, you will need 5 friends to join you and I will bring everything you need for the class, you will just need to put the kettle on!

Alternatively ask me about the

Kits in the Mail

option, pre-cut card kits and full colour pictures provided, no stamped images as this is not permitted

supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment