Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Sending Thanks

Today I am sharing a recent card I created for my Team Training event in April, I used sneak peak stamps on this one!

I have been playing with my camera a little recently and I've also signed up to an online course to help me share prettier pictures with you, so watch this space, at the minute I am just experimenting!

I was inspired by a card created by Kerstin Kreis and used the sketch, loved how simple it was to create.  I love using neutral colours then adding in one colour to brighten it up!

I added some texture with staples, corrugated cardstock and also some Washi Tape too!

Sadly that little star punch is on the retired list, really going to miss that set of punches but I know the new 2016/17 Annual Catalogue is bursting with lots of gorgeous new products to enjoy.


Great news is that the lovely Heart Punch is here to stay, yay!!

I will be hosting my

New Catalogue Launch
on
Monday 6th June
6.30pm
at Whitminster Village Hall

£5 to include a copy of the new 2016/17 Catalogue along with 2 make and take cards and light refreshments

I will be having a BOGOF sale of my old retired products

Please book your space asap to ensure I have enough kits for everyone

supplies
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment