Friday, July 1, 2016

Second Layout from June's Scrapbook Class

Gosh, July has arrived, lets hope there's some better weather on the way!  

I have been a Scrapbooker for many years, I love how I can be creative and preserve my memories at the same time.

I hold a class on the third Thursday of every month and we create 3 layouts at each class.

Here is the second layout from June's class, as explained in my previous post I use the same products for all three layouts.

kerry timms stampin up gloucester class scrapbooking memory making family photograph photo handmade papercrafts creative craft create hobby cardmaking ink flowers layout

I love to hand cut, I know it's not everyone's thing but I quite like it and Stampin' Up! don't provide us with a punch for every stamp we have!  I like to leave a white space between the stamped image and my cut line and find this makes it easier to cut.

I love how well Denim Dapper teams with Flirty Flamingo, two of my fave new In Colours.

Such an amazing stamp set "Love and Affection", love it!  Great value, great images and very versatile.

love and affections stamps kerry timms stampin up gloucester cardmaking scrapbooking class handmade stamp create creative


For the two flowers at the top left of the layout I stamped onto coloured cardstock using the same colour ink, love this look.

kerry timms stampin up gloucester class scrapbooking memory making family photograph photo handmade papercrafts creative craft create hobby cardmaking ink flowers layout

No comments:

Post a Comment